At PyCon 2016, I gave a talk called Teaching Python: The Hard Parts. Here's some links and resources related to my talk, for your reference.
Teaching Python: The Hard Parts
- Talk recording, hosted on YouTube
- Talk description, PyCon 2016 website
- Talk slides (pdf download)
- Follow-up PWFB blog post, WiCS UW website
- Community Data Science Workshops (CDSW), wiki
- Reflections doc, PWFB
- Reflections docs, CDSW
CDSW Photo in talk slides is by Benjamin Mako Hill and is used under the Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
"Questions?" kitten photo in talk slides is by latch.r and is used under the Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic License.