At the inaugural ClojureSYNC in 2018, I gave a talk called "
install leiningen: Bootstrapping the Clojure Ecosystem for Debian". This was
the culmination of the year of work I put into packaging Leiningen 2.x and
other Clojure software for Debian.
It was incredibly exciting to present there, and Eric ran a fabulous conference! I wish more tech conferences would send me to New Orleans.
apt-get install leiningen: Bootstrapping the Clojure Ecosystem for Debian
- Talk page, ClojureSYNC website
- Talk video: posted at the link above
- Talk slides (pdf download)
- All the packages I maintain
- Clojure Team's GitLab repository
- Debian Clojure Wiki
- Debian Clojure Packaging Tutorial
- How web bloat affects people with slow connections, by Dan Luu
- The Ethics of Unpaid Labor and the OSS Community, by Ashe Dryden
- Debian Social Contract
- Debian Free Software Guidelines
- Debian Dunc-Tank Controversy via LWN
Image licensing info
"There's no NEW queue for talk slides." – lamby, Debian Project Leader
- Debian logo, copyright 1999 Software in the Public Interest, Inc. used under the Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Dynamic Duo: the Gnu and the Penguin in flight in colour, used under the GNU Free Documentation License, v1.3.
- Yggdrasil Computing Plug and Play Linux was obtained from Wikipedia. It is believed the inclusion of this image, for illustration of the history of early Linux distributions, constitutes fair use under US copyright law.
- Debian family tree, authors Andreas Lundqvist, Donjan Rodic, modified by Michaeldsuarez, used under the GNU Free Documentation License, v1.3.